Happy New Year 2017 is near and we are going to celebrate New year by sending SMS, Quotes, Images and Wishes to our friends. In this article I am going to share everything you need to celebrate Happy New year 2017. There are hundreds of sites which provides these types of Wishes and sms but we will list only the best so that you can stand out from the crowd.
Happy New Year 2017 Wishes:
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
- I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year 2017!
- I hope that the lamps of joy lighten up your year, fill your days with sparkles of joy, and brighten up your life forever and ever.
- You have overcome yet another year. With every oncoming year, come greater obstacles in life. So be brave and I hope you overcome all the struggles that life presents you with. Stay strong!
- Counting my blessing and greeting you more. I wish you enjoy this New Year and it doesn’t make you bore. As we take a step further in life, hope love and happiness is all that God pours! May you have a wonderful new year!
- May your New Year be spent in pomp and splendor and the upcoming year in love and peace! Happy New Year!
- I wish this New Year provides you enough reasons to be happy and you have uncountable days filled with joy and mirth!
- Time is like a water body that is always potent with current, no water passes beneath one’s feet two times, just like the sea, moments don’t pass you by again, so cherish every moment that life introduces to you and have a happiest New Year.
Happy New Year 2017 SMS:
In this section I will provide the most up todate New Year SMS which is specifically available for 2017
1. New Year’s is the perfect occasion to celebrate love, friendships and all the good things in life. Let’s take the time to appreciate what this year has given us and what the new one is about to bring!
2. May the coming year bless you with life’s every wealth. May God gift you a style to convert your dream into reality in this New Year.
3. Fresh Air.
I wish you to have a.
Have a great Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017
4. Oh my Dear, forget your fear,
Let all your dreams be clear
Never put tear, please hear
I want to tell one thing in your ear
Wishing you a very “Happy New Year”!
5. New Year is the time to remember all the memories WΕ share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets WΕ poured out for distance is the last thing that can create a rift in our friendship.
6. Αs we enter the New Year together, let’s resolve to appreciate the love we share and watch it grow even deeper. Happy New Year!
7. When the NEW YEAR arrives, it brings new ideas to make our lives good to better and better to best. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year!
Happy New Year 2017 Quotes:
- “As the year comes to a close, it is a time for reflection – a time to release old thoughts and beliefs and forgive old hurts. Whatever has happened in the past year, the New Year brings fresh beginnings. Exciting new experiences and relationships await. Let us be thankful for the blessings of the past and the promise of the future.” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “Let go of what was and embrace what to be.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Never leave anything out to dry as the sun comes up for the New Year.” – Markus Zusak
- “Forget what we became, what matters is what we’ve become, and our potentials to overcome.” – Aniekee Tochukwu
- “It isn’t only a new year; it is a new chance for everyone to restart.” – Mohammed Sekouty
- “This is the new year the new you. You can pass through another year, coasting on cruise control. Or you can step out of your comfort zone, trying things you have never done before, & make 2012 as the year that you elevate from where you are & soar high. Make it happen!” – Pablo
- “New Year – a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt
- “I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.” – Anais Nin
- “A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare.” – Aberjhani
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness.” – William Shakespeare
- “I think in terms of the day’s resolutions, not the year’s.” – Henry Moore
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions!” – Joey Adams
- “When all things seem to fail, stand on your inner strength, shovel today’s challenges for your tomorrow’s freedom.” – Aniekee Tochukwu
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” – Michael Altshuler
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can still instill in us” – Hal Borland
- “It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.” – Jim Bishop
- “One resolution I have made, and try always to keep is this – To rise above the little things.” – John Burroughs
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” – Oscar Wilde
- “New Year’s Day… now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.” – Mark Twain
- Best New Year Quotes and Sayings
- “New Year’s most glorious light is sweet hope” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change” – Taylor Swift
- “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- “And now we welcome the New Year, full of things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
- “Well, The Year Is Finally Wrapped up, Looking Back, I Made Mistakes Along Just like The Next Man, As a Matter of Fact, I Have Wronged, Disappointed, Been Inpatient a Little Insecure, Been Out of Control and at Times Hard to Bare With. My Prayer Dear Family and Friend is That You Forgive Me and Continue to Bare With Me as I Look Upon Myself and Work on Myself on The Next Coming Years, I Haven’t Been The Best of Friends But Sure I Will As I Continue To Seek God’s Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Love You All and Bless You In God’s Name.” – William Nsubuga
- “Life goes by so very fast, my dears, and taking the time to reflect, even once a year, slows things down. We zoom past so many seconds, minutes, hours, killing them with the frantic way we live that it’s important we take at least this one collective sigh and stop, take stock, and acknowledge our place in time before diving back into the melee. Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Whether we’re aware of it or not, as we countdown together to it, we’re sharing the burden of our history and committing to the promise of tomorrow.” – Hillary DePiano
- “The attraction of New Year is this: the year changes and in that change we believe that we can change with it. It is far more difficult however to change yourself than turn the calendar to a new page. We are creatures of faith, like it or not.” – R. Joseph Hoffmann
- “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.” – Auliq Ice
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” – John R. Dallas Jr.
- “A year of ending and beginning, a year of loss and finding…and all of you were with me through the storm. I drink your health, your wealth, your fortune for long years to come, and I hope for many more days in which we can gather like this.” – C.J. Cherryh
- “There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “The love at Christmas should be with us throughout the coming year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- New Year Quotes
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Honor to the earth,” the abbot said, “honor to the dead in the passing of the year; honor to the living, in the coming of the new. A Great Year passes tonight. A new one begins. Let the good that is old continue and let the rest perish….” – C.J. Cherryh
- “As the old year retires and a new one is born, we commit into the hands of our Creator the happenings of the past year and ask for direction and guidance in the new one. May He grant us His grace, His tranquility and His wisdom!” – Peggy Toney Horton
- “The great miraculous bell of translucent ice is suspended in mid-air. It rings to announce endings and beginnings. And it rings because there is fresh promise and wonder in the skies.” – Vera Nazarian
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “The object of a New Year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul and a new nose; new feet, a new backbone, new ears, and new eyes. Unless a particular man made New Year resolutions, he would make no resolutions. Unless a man starts afresh about things, he will certainly do nothing effective.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” – Melody Beattie
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
- “Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.” – Charles Kettering
- “Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…” – Alfred Tennyson
- “Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.” – Ann Landers
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain.
- “As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person, the remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.” – Simon Newcomb
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” – Joey Adams
- “We meet today/ To thank Thee for the era done, And Thee for the opening one.” – John Greenleaf Whittier
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.” – Euripides.
- Happy New Year Quotes
- “You must leave your many millions, And the gay and festive crowd; Though you roll in royal billions, There’s no pocket in a shroud.” – John Alexander Joyce
- “The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “I shall stick to my resolution of writing always what I think no matter whom it offends.” – Julia Ward Howe
- “Time is the school in which we learn, time is the fire in which we burn.” – Delmore Schwartz
- “The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!” – Edward Payson Powell
- “The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn.” – Hartley Coleridge
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you’ve met your New Year’s resolution.” – Jay Leno
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” – Brooks Atkinson
- “New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
- “I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.” – Tucker Carlson
- “Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy.” – Akhenaton
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re Doing Something. So that’s my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody’s ever made before. Don’t freeze, don’t stop, don’t worry that it isn’t good enough, or it isn’t perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.” – Neil Gaiman
- “He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.” – F.M. Knowles
- “Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.” – Martin Luther
- “All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives.” – Steven Speilberg
- “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. ” – Michael Josephson
- “Youth is when you are allowed to stay up late on New Years Eve. Middle age is when you are forced to.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Be always at War with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each New Year find you, a better person.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
- “A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.” – Santonu Kumar Dhar
- “Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.” – Helen Keller
- “Each age has deemed the new-born year the fittest time for festal cheer.” – Sir Walter Scott
- “New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday.” – Charles Lamb
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
- “A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.” – Edgar Guest
- “Of all sound of all bells… most solemn and touching is the peal which rings out the Old Year.” – Charles Lamb
- “An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughn
- “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” – John Selden
- “The new year begins in a snow-storm of white vows.” – George William Curtis
- “May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early. My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall.” – Aleister Crowley