Want to know how to Login to www.gmail.com? Read this article thoroughly while I will explain to you how to Login into gmail.com and how you can create a new gmail.com account step by step.
What is www.gmail.com and how to Sign in into Gmail
According to Wikipedia:
“Gmail is a free, advertising-supported email service provided by Google. Users may access Gmail as secure webmail, as well as via POP3 or IMAP4 protocols. Gmail started as an invitation-only beta release on April 1, 2004 and it became available to the general public on February 7, 2007, though still in beta status at that time. The service was upgraded from beta status on July 7, 2009, along with the rest of the Google Apps suite.”
Now let me explain you in layman term:
Gmail.com is a Webmail service, where you can send and receive HTML rich messages instantly from your browser or from your Mobile application without paying a single penny.
Ok let’s cut the crap and learn how to Create a new www.Gmail.com
Procedure to Create New Gmail Account:
1.First go to www.gmail.com
2. Now Click on Create New Account
3. Fill the form and then Click “Next Step”
4. Now You will be asked to Read and Accept the Privacy and terms, Once you read it click on “I Agree”
Congratulations Now your Gmail account has been created 🙂 and You will see your Dashboard like this:
www.Gmail.com sign in Procedure:
- First go to www.gmail.com
- You will see a Sign in Box where you have to enter your Google/Gmail Account username and then click on “Next”
3. Then Enter Your Password in the Next Column and then Click on Sign in.
And you will be in your Gmail.com Dashboard
Mobile Requirements For Gmail Signup:
Must have 2G or 3G or higher.
Must have Front camera.
Android phone or iPhone only.
Rooted android phones and jail-broken iPhones do not work for this process.
Windows Xp, 7, 8, 10
Mac OSX 10.7+
Compatible browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE9+.
www.Gmail.com Best Features
Let us check out some of the best features of Gmail.com
- Categorized Tabs: To classify your Emails such as Home, Work, Urgent etc
- 15 Gb of Free Storage: All Gmail accounts are packed with 15 GB and you can upgrade your storage to 30 GB using G Drive.
- Customization: You can customize your Gmail Dashboard by download or selecting different types of themes available for Gmail
- Chat: You can also chat with your Friends, Family members or any Business Person. You can also Group chat in Gmail
- Voice Calls: Google voice is another awesome feature which is integrated with gmail.com, Although this service is not Free for all but it’s worth to try.
- Multiple Gmail Accounts: Most of us use more than one Email account and Gmail has good news for you. Now you can Switch Your Gmail account by simply pressing a button
We will update this article with more information on this topic soon. 🙂