Global Soft Robotics Market Report 2022-2026
DUBLIN, April 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Soft Robotics: Global Markets” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report provides an overview of the global soft robotics market, analyzes market trends and provides qualitative analysis of the application landscape. The report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2021 to 2026, with 2020 serving as the base year.
The revenue forecast for this period is segmented based on robot type, solution type, industry, and region. Market values have been estimated based on the total segmental revenue of market-facing products. The report covers the soft robotics market with respect to their deployment in different regions. It also focuses on key trends and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape.
The report includes:
- 34 data tables and 27 additional tables
- An overview of global soft robotics technology markets
- Global market trend analyses, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2026
- Assessing and forecasting overall global market size, projected growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by robot type, solution, task performed by robot, end-user industry, and region
- In-depth information (facts & figures) regarding market drivers, market disincentives, and other demographic and economic factors that will influence the future market
- Highlights emerging technology trends, gaps, and opportunities in the market by estimating the current and future demand for soft robotics and the implications of COVID-19 on the market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand thanks to their proprietary technologies and product innovations
- Examination of the current status of the Soft Robotics market, key technological issues, supply chain analysis, competitive scenario, R&D activities, and implications of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Major M&A deals, new solution launches and other strategic industry alliances
- Descriptive company profiles of major global players including ABB Ltd., Bioservo, Cyberdyne Inc., Festo AG, Kuka AG, Roam Robotics, Soft Robotics Inc. and Yaskawa Electric Corp.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Aims and objectives of the study
- Reasons for doing this study
- Report scope
- Methodology and sources of information
- Geographical distribution
- Analyst titles
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Evolution of soft robotics
- The future of soft robotics
- Market dynamics
- Value chain analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of consumers
- The threat of new entrants
- Competitive Rivalry
- The threat of substitutes
- Regulations and standards
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Soft Robotics Market
Chapter 4 Technology Background and Applications
- Medical and surgical applications
- Locomotion and exploration
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Rehabilitation and wearable robots
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Robot Type
- Soft robotic grippers
- Collaborative robots (Cobots)
- Inflated robots
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Solution
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Industry
- Food and drink
- Health care
- State-of-the-art manufacturing
- Survey and exploration
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
- Main companies
- Strategic analysis
- Key strategies adopted by market players
Chapter 10 Business Profiles
- ABB Ltd.
- Aubo Robotics Technology Co.Ltd.
- Bioservo Technologies AB
- Cyberdyne Inc.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc.
- Fanuc Corp.
- Festo AG
- Kawasaki Robotics Inc.
- Kuka S.A.
- Rewalk Robotics Ltd.
- Righthand Robotics Inc.
- Traveling robotics
- Soft Robotics Inc.
- Techman Robot Inc.
- A/S Universal Robots
- Yaskawa Electric Corp.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qap7ky
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets