How to Use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad 2022
This tutorial explains how to use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog, How to use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad
Today, sharing files and photos between devices is easier than ever. With Apple devices, you can use AirDrop to send files—even files too large for email—with just a tap between your iPhone, Mac, and iPad—as long as they’re within range. What’s on the outskirts? AirDrop uses a combination of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to transfer files, so your iPhone, iPad, or Mac must be within 30 feet of each other. Apple AirDrop is a feature of iOS, iPadOS, and MacOS that allows Apple device users to share and receive photos, documents, websites, videos, notes, card locations, etc. . wireless.
With other nearby Apple devices Here’s what Google Near Share offers Android users It’s similar to this, and when it works it’s a great way to quickly and easily share things between your Apple devices or a another Apple device, contact or not, do an email, Messages or another application such as WhatsApp and attach a file.
How to use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad
How to activate Airdrop
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to show the Control Center.
- Hold down the login box.
- Select the AirDrop icon.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Disabled: Disable AirDrop
- Contacts Only – Your iOS device is only visible to your contacts.
- Everyone: Your iOS device is visible to all nearby iOS devices using AirDrop.
How to share with Airdrop
- When trying to share anything via AirDrop in iOS, the icon to look for in any app is the Share icon.
- When you view the photo you want to share, tap the Share icon on your screen.
- This will open the photo and automatically select it. This is indicated by the blue tick and title at the top of the screen. If there are more photos you want to select, swipe left or right in the photos area and tap on additional photos to select them as well.
- Below the selected photos, the available users’ iOS devices will be displayed. Simply select the iOS device/user you want to pass the data to.
- On the iOS device you have chosen to transmit data, a message will appear on the screen. This will allow the other person to accept or refuse the data transmission.
Final Words: How to Use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad
Hope you understand this article, How to use AirDrop on iPhone/iPad. If your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your friends and family to show your support.