Kidney Stone Retrieval Devices: Global Markets
New York, Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Kidney Stone Retrieval Devices: Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06327314/?utm_source=GNW
In-depth analysis of the global kidney stone recovery devices market includes historical data and market projections on sales by product type, treatment, stone type, and end-user. It describes the various types of Kidney Stone Recovery Devices and their current and historical market revenue.
This report also categorizes the global kidney stone recovery devices market based on region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World).
For a deeper understanding of the market, the report provides profiles of the competitive landscape, leading competitors and their respective market shares.
The report includes:
– 24 data tables and 24 additional tables
– A detailed overview and up-to-date analysis of the global Kidney Stone Recovery Devices markets within the MedTech industry
– Global and regional market trend analyses, with historic market revenue for 2019-2021, estimates for 2022, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2027
– Highlights of the upcoming market potential for Kidney Stone Recovery Devices industry, growth factors and areas of interest to forecast this market across various segments and sub-segments
– Estimation of actual market size and revenue forecast for the global Kidney Stone Recovery Devices market, and corresponding market share analysis based on product/device type, treatment, stone type and of the geographic region
– Updated information on major market drivers and opportunities, industry changes and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
– Holistic Review of the Effects of COVID-19 on the Kidney Stone Recovery Devices Market
– Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and industry revenue
– Company profiles of major industry players including Boston Scientific Corp., Becton, Dickinson and Comp., Olympus Corp. and Coloplast A/S
Kidney stones are created when broken down minerals form inside the kidneys. Low fluid usage, dietary elements, and an individual’s clinical history can add to the turn of events.
Kidney stones can be small and pass quietly through the urinary tract, but some grow to the size of a golf ball. Larger stones can cause serious torment when they leave the body.
Left untreated, kidney stones can cause urinary problems, disease, and kidney damage. Kidney stones are a common problem in the United States, which seems to develop at a high rate of growth.
Dietary variables and environmental changes could contribute to this increase.
Kidney stones do not necessarily cause side effects in all cases. An individual may pass tiny stones out of the body in the urine without monitoring them. By the time side effects appear, they usually include –
– Pain or discomfort in the crotch, side of the midsection, or both.
– Blood in the urine.
– A urinary tract infection (UTI).
– Fever and chills.
There are four distinct types of stones: calcium, uric corrosive, struvite, and cystine. Calcium stones: form when the kidneys contain an abundance of calcium that the muscles and bones do not use, instead of flushing it out of the body.
Calcium components group together to form crystals, for example, calcium oxalate, which group together to form a stone.
Corrosive uric stones: Result from a lack of water in the body. Urine contains uric corrosives.
When there is not enough water to weaken the uric corrosive, the urine becomes more acidic. Struvite stones: Can develop after a urinary tract infection.
They are composed of magnesium and fragrant salts. Cystine stones form when cystine, a substance found in muscle, builds up in the urine.
These are rare.
The American Urological Association says people at risk for kidney stones should consume enough fluid to pass 2.5 liters (l), or about 85 ounces (oz), of urine each day. Overall, this involves consuming nearly 3 liters, or about 100 oz, of fluid per day.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06327314/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.