Mactrast Offers: Internxt Decentralized Cloud Storage: 2TB Plan
Internxt Decentralized Cloud Storage is a suite of private cloud services that protects users’ right to privacy. Perfect for personal or team use to store data with uncompromising security.
Internxt is a suite of private cloud services that protects users’ right to privacy. Perfect for personal or team use to store data with uncompromising security. Every file you upload to Internxt is client-side encrypted and then split into shards and only you hold the decryption key, which is the only way to recover those files. Moreover, Internxt Drive allows users to share their data to other services, such as Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, and Apple iCloud. Internxt allows teams to collaborate privately with its user-to-user solution, customizations, and features.
All Internxt services are designed for total security, uncompromising privacy and honest transparency being 100% open-source and end-to-end encrypted. Desktop and mobile apps are available for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS, along with a web app for browsers.
Featured on TechCrunch, Forbes, TechRadar and Android Authority
- End-to-end encryption. Encrypts all files into smaller chunks to ensure they cannot be read by an unintended recipient
- File storage without knowledge. Only the user has the necessary knowledge to access his files
- Easy sharing. Services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and Apple iCloud all have permission to access your data
- Reliable customer support. Friendly customer service always ready to help
- Intuitive interface. Easy-to-follow user interface that makes cloud storage easy and user-friendly
- Available on all your devices. Access your files from desktop app, web browser app and iOS/Android app
Internxt in the news
- Tech Crunch: “Internxt Gets $1 Million to Be ‘The Coinbase of Decentralized Storage'”
- TechRadar: “Unlike popular cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and Microsoft OneDrive, Internxt is a zero-knowledge file storage service that supports end-to-end encryption.”
- Desktop app or web browser
- Android 5.0 or later
- iOS 13.0 or later
- Duration of access: 2 years
- Use-by date: Redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop or mobile
- Maximum number of device(s): unlimited
- Only available for new users
- Version: 1.9.3
- Updates Included
- Have questions about how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unused licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.