The Automotive Fuel Tank Market Is Expected To Grow At An Impressive Rate
ROCKVILLE Md., Feb. 21 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Newly released data from Fact.MR estimates that global demand for automotive powertrain systems is expected to exceed US$38 billion by the end of 2021. Additionally, the market is expected to reach 70 $.2 billion by the end of the 2021-2031 assessment period, experiencing a 1.8x slope. The preference for manual transmission systems will remain dominant, due to increasing demands for fuel efficiency.
In the wake of the growing demand for high-speed automotive transmission systems, several leading manufacturers in the global automotive transmission systems landscape are investing in the R&D of new technology models.
The growing trend of opting for automatic transmission by drivers around the world is expected to help the industry weather the pandemic and come out with strong post Covid-19 numbers.
“The increasing use of passenger cars and the strict regulations set by the government are increasing the demand for automotive transmission systems.” opinion of a Fact.MR analyst
The main types of automatic transmission systems used in vehicles are automated manual transmission, continuously variable transmission, and dual-clutch transmission, among others.
With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting the automotive industry, the transmission market has seen its market share decline due to low or near zero automotive sales or new requirements. Although the United States has about 90% of vehicles equipped with automatic transmission, mileage-sensitive and large-scale markets like India have yet to gradually convert to automatic transmission systems.
For critical insights into this market, request a sample report
Key insights from market research
- Gasoline is expected to hold the largest share of sales, accumulating over 55% market share
- Manual automotive transmission systems will remain in high demand, capturing over 50% of demand
- Automotive Powertrain Industry Expected to Hold 25% Market Share in North America
- Asia is expected to account for more than a third of revenues until 2031
Some of the prominent companies operating in the field of automotive transmission systems include Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd, Renault SA, Continental AG, Magna International Inc., Eaton Corporation PLC, and Hyundai Motor Company, among others.
- In December 2020, Vitesco Technologies supplied Renault with an actuator module for electrified transmissions. Renault has integrated the same into its E-Tech platform.
- In June 2020, Hyundai Motor Corp. introduced the 2020 Santa Fe 7-seater SUV, which uses a third-generation architecture, equipped with a plug-in hybrid powertrain. The vehicle is equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission system, as well as a manual shift mode.
- In August 2021, Aisin Seiki Co. Ltd. has equipped the new Toyota Aqua with an electric water pump for inverter cooling and a cable shift that can automatically change gears. Small, highly responsive integrated electromechanical shifting will pave the way for future automated driving
To learn more about Automotive Transmission Systems Market, you can contact our analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=11
The automotive automatic transmission systems market has been segmented by type, fuel type, vehicle type, and geography. The report presents the market size and forecast of the Automotive Automatic Transmission Market by value (USD Billion) for all the segments mentioned above.
By typethe market is segmented into automatic transmission, automated manual transmission, continuously variable transmission and dual clutch transmission.
By fuel typethe market is segmented into gasoline, diesel and hybrid
By vehicle type, the market is segmented into passenger cars, light-duty vehicles, and heavy-duty vehicles.
and By geographythe market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of the World
Key Points Covered in the Automotive Transmission System Industry Analysis
- Market estimates and forecasts 2016-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Analysis by segment, by country and by region
- Competitive Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market share analysis
- Main product innovations and regulatory climate
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Automotive Transmission System Market and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on the main winning strategies
Get customization on this report for specific research solutions
Research has repeatedly confirmed that the type of automotive transmission system implemented in a vehicle is imperative in shaping its fuel efficiency. In addition, automated automotive transmission systems and dual-clutch automotive transmission systems have been proven to be more efficient than the manual variant of automotive transmission systems – in terms of shifting comfort and loss reduction. of energy. This, in turn, accelerates sales of automotive transmission systems.
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Automotive Transmission Systems Market, showcasing historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period 2021-2031.
The study offers essential market insights on the basis of transmission type (manual, automatic, automated, dual-clutch, and continuously variable), vehicle type (PC, LCV, and HCV), and fuel type ( gasoline and diesel) in seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and Middle East and Africa).
Key questions covered in the Automotive Transmission System Market Outlook Report
- The report offers an overview of the demand outlook for automotive powertrain systems for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights the predicted sales growth for the automotive transmission systems market between 2021 and 2031.
- The Automotive Transmission Systems Market study identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current and forecast market size and technological advancements in within the industry
- Automotive Powertrain Market share analysis of major companies in the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
To understand how our report can make a difference to your business strategy, purchase a copy of this report at https://www.factmr.com/checkout/11
Discover Fact.MR’s automotive coverage
Scenario of vibrating motors in the application of Consume Electronics – DThe demand for vibration motors in consumer electronics is expected to gain 150 bps over the forecast period 2022-2032 and grow with a CAGR of 13.6% over the same period.
Exhaust System Revenue Analysis 2017-2021 vs Future Market Outlook 2022-2032 – The demand for exhaust systems grew at a moderate CAGR of 4% in terms of value from 2017 to 2021. In response to increasing air pollution levels and environmental concerns, various countries have implemented policies to reduce automobile exhaust emissions.
U.S. Tractor Market Country Analysis – As regional demand for tractors grew by single-digit percentage per year, developed economies such as the United States saw a counterbalance with a strong economic recovery. The mid-horsepower tractor line is seeing tremendous growth in adoption as US farmers continue to cultivate small plots of farmland.
2017-2021 Automotive Fuel Tank Demand Analysis vs. 2022-2032 Market Outlook – Demand for automotive fuel tanks grew at a moderate CAGR of 5% in value from 2017 to 2021, projected Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider.
Market research and consulting agency that makes the difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1000 companies trust us to make their most critical decisions. Although our experienced consultants use the latest technology to extract hard-to-find information, we believe that our USP is the trust our clients place in our expertise. Covering a wide range – from automotive and Industry 4.0 to healthcare and retail, our coverage is extensive, but we ensure that even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in the USA and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarters based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Contact us with your goals and we will be a competent research partner.
USA Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583