The global laboratory automation market is flourishing around the world with the fastest growing companies – Agilent Technologies, Inc., Qiagen, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens AG, Hamilton Company, Abbott, Aurora Biomed Inc
Global Laboratory Automation Market analysis document gives an in-depth analysis of the market structure and assessments of various segments and sub-segments of the healthcare industry. This market report takes into account the understanding of the objectives and business requirements to bridge the gap by offering the most suitable and suitable solutions. This industry analysis report contains the company profiles, product specifications, capacity, production value and market shares of each company for the forecast period 2021-2028. The winning Laboratory Automation report brings the organization up to date with the in-depth knowledge of global, regional and local market statistics.
The Laboratory Automation Market is expected to grow the market at a rate of 6.05% during the forecast period 2021 to 2028. The Data Bridge Market Research report on the Laboratory Automation Market provides analysis and insight into the various factors that are expected to prevail throughout the forecast period while bringing their impacts on the growth of the market. Improved healthcare infrastructure is accelerating the growth of laboratory automation market.
Get Sample Full PDF Copy of Report: (Including Full Table of Contents, List of Tables and Figures, Graph) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr= global-lab-automation-market & kb
Major Players Covered in Laboratory Automation Market Report are Beckman Coulter, Inc., Tecan Trading AG, Perkinelmer, Inc., Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Qiagen, F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. , Siemens AG, Hamilton Company, Abbott, Aurora Biomed Inc, BD, BioTek Instruments, Inc, Brooks Automation, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Biomérieux SA, Eppendorf AG, LabVantage Solutions, Inc, LabWare among other national and global players. Market share data is available separately for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America . DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Laboratory Automation Market Scope and Market Size
The laboratory automation market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and end user. The growth of these segments will help you analyze lean growth segments in industries and provide users with market overview and valuable market information to help them make strategic decisions for identification of major applications. of the market.
- On the basis of product, the laboratory automation market is segmented into automated workstations, microplate readers, automated ELISA systems, and automated nucleic acid purification systems. Automated workstations are further segmented into automated integrated workstations, pipetting systems, reagent dispensers and microplate washers. The microplate readers are then segmented into multimode microplate readers and single mode microplate readers. Multi-mode microplate readers are sub-segmented into filter-based, monochromator-based and hybrid. Single-mode microplate readers are sub-segmented into fluorescence, absorbance, and luminescence. Automated nucleic acid purification systems are further segmented into standard automated working cells, robotic systems, automated storage and retrieval systems, and software. Ready-to-use automated work cells are sub-segmented into pre-analytical automation, post-analytical automation, and total laboratory automation. Robotic systems are sub-segmented into robotic arms and crawler robots. The software is sub-segmented into LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS and others.
- On the basis of applications, the laboratory automation market is segmented into drug discovery, diagnostics, genomics solutions, proteomics solutions, microbiology, and other applications. Drug discovery is further segmented into ADME screening, high throughput screening, compound management, compound weighing and dissolution, and other drug discovery applications. The diagnostics are then segmented into pre-analysis / sample preparation, sample distribution, fractionation and archiving and EIA.
- On the basis of end user, the laboratory automation market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, research institutes and academics, forensic laboratories, environmental testing laboratories and the food industry. .
Inquire Here Get Personalization and Check Discount for Report @: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&kb
Laboratory Automation Market Drivers:
Improved healthcare infrastructure is accelerating the growth of laboratory automation market.
Increasing demand for laboratory automation due to the high precision and reproducibility, acts as one of the major factors driving the growth of the laboratory automation market. Increasing research and development activities in pharmaceutical industries and growing demand for process automation for food safety are accelerating the growth of laboratory automation market.
The increase in adoption of these systems due to standardization of workflows and strict regulatory control in healthcare industry is further influencing the laboratory automation market. In addition, research and development activities, increasing healthcare spending, improving healthcare infrastructure and expanding the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector are positively affecting the laboratory automation market. Further, the integration of AI and analytical tools into laboratory workflows provides profitable opportunities for laboratory automation market players during the forecast period 2021 to 2028.
Laboratory automation market constraints:
On the other hand, the long gestation period for the implementation of the workflow and the slow adoption of automation among small and medium-sized labs are expected to hamper the growth of the lab automation market.
The limited feasibility of technological integration in analytical laboratories is expected to challenge the laboratory automation market during the forecast period 2021-2028.
Part 01: executive summary
Part 02: Scope of the report
Part 03: Research methodology
Part 04: Laboratory Automation Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
Part 05: Market sizing
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2021
- Market size and forecast 2021-2028
Part 06: Client landscape
Part 07: Regional Landscape of Laboratory Automation Market
- Geographic segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2028
- EMEA – Market Size and Forecast 2021-2028
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2021-2028
Part 08: Decision framework
Part 09: Drivers and challenges
- Market factors
- Market challenges
Part 10: Laboratory Automation Market Trends
Part 11: Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Supplier classification
- Positioning on the supplier market
Get detailed toc @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-lab-automation-market&kb
Data Bridge Market Research has presented itself as an unconventional, neoteric market research and consulting company with an unprecedented level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to finding the best market opportunities and providing effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge strives to create satisfied customers who rely on our services and rely on our hard work with certainty. Get Customization and Discount on the report by sending an email to [email protected] We’re happy with our glorious 99.9% customer satisfaction rating.
Market research on data bridges
United States: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong-Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]